The Hoyt Nitrux has hit the market and is set to impress! Combining high end and mid range features to produce a hard hitting, super quite hunting bow that gets you in the game for a fantastic price.
The Nitrux combines elements of the hugely successful PowerMax, along with many inclusions found on top end Hoyt bows. It features an in-line roller guard, machined limb pockets, Quad Flex limb technology, the X-Act Grip and high-quality Fuse strings.
Two cam sizes are available, producing two draw length ranges, Cam #2 from 24" to 27" and Cam #3 from 27" to 30". Having two sizes, provides a more efficient cam system and a more consistent draw cycle.
Producing a smoking 333fps with a brace height of 6.5 inches and a mass weight of 4.1 pounds, Nitrux will work for a budding archer or the most experienced bowhunter.
If you are after an ultra-quiet hunting bow, Nitrux fits the bill perfectly. This bow is unbelievably quiet, hardly rocking the decibel meter.
This is set to be the hottest mid-priced bow ever produced! The Nitrux brings you the perfect mix of technology, performance, style and value. Powered by the new Nitrux cam, this sleek bow features a wide stance split limb design and machined aluminium limb pocket on a Hoyt TEC riser, for a lightweight, hard hitting, buck-dropping rig.
Incorporating the latest technology while keeping the budget in check, the Nitrux delivers maximum power, accuracy and feel with a minimum price tag.
Every model of bow riser Hoyt designs is required to survive 1,500 dry fires without failure before ever being considered for the Hoyt product line. This is NOT an industry standard. This is the Hoyt standard. Outsiders tell Hoyt their testing standards are overkill, they obviously don't know the type of durability and dependability serious bowhunters expect and need.
Quiet, fast, compact, dependable, accurate and value priced, the Nitrux is the next hunting bow for you!
As part of your bow purchase, you receive a Hoyt promo kit comprising
- An 18 page Owner's Manual
- Hoyt Decal
- Warranty Registration Card
- Hoyt Wrist Band
- Hoyt Cap
Specs at a glance
- ATA Speed 333fps
- Weight range 30-40lbs, 40-50lbs, 50-60lbs, 55-65lbs, 60-70lbs. Please specify weight required
- Draw length ranges 24"-27", 27"-30". Please specify draw length
- Brace height 6.5"
- Axle to Axle 31.5"
- Mass weight 4.1lbs
- Let-Off 75% with generous valley
- Nitrux Cam & a Half delivers smooth speed
- Rotating cam modules allow easy adjustment without module replacement or a bow press
- Limbs Quad Flex
- ARC Limb technology
- Parallel split limb technology, wide-stance split limbs provide torsional stability
- Multi-layer limb lamination
- In-line Roller Guard
- Bi Ax Limb Pocket system
- Limb Damper or Limb Shox feature an innovative, custom, five-fin shape, proven in rigorous lab tests to dampen noise and deaden vibration more efficiently than previous Damper designs and ensure whisper-quiet, shock-free performance
- StealthShot string suppression system momentarily captures and suppresses the string, nearly eliminating all string movement and oscillation after the shot. Tests have demonstrated that bows equipped with Hoyt's new StealthShot reduce string oscillation and movement by over 70% and create a much cleaner release of the arrow from the string for a more accurate and forgiving shot to keep your bow whisper quiet
- Perfect balance stabilisation system
- Silent shelf technology
- X-Act Grip for a comfortable torque-free grip
- FUSE Strings and Cables
- Available in Right Hand and Left Hand. Please specify RH or LH
- Available in standard hunting colour options of Kuiu Verde 2.0, RealTree Edge and BlackOut. Please specify colour required. Also available in Buckskin (Buckskin Riser, BlackOut Limbs), Sitka Optifade Subalpine, Under Armour Ridge Reaper Barren which are not stocked colours but can be special ordered. Please enquire.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Eliza Archery users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.