- Convert your existing LANDSLYDE Sight for use with Hoyt Picatinny InLine sight system
- For use with both right or left-handed bows
- For use with Carbon Rx-5 and Ventum Series Bows
- Choosing a Picatinny In-Line sight mount is so that you can mount your sight to the front of your bow for better bow balance and to free up the side of your bow for a quiver mount
- Picatinny mounting system has been proven over decades of use in other industries to create a super strong and durable connection
- What makes AXCEL®'s connection so functional is the ability to adjust the sight in or out to one of three positions to match the peep sight to the scope housing or up or down to one of three positions on the bow riser for enhanced elevation adjustments
- While this system is very solid, it is also very functional! Adjustments with each Picatinny connection can be done with one screw and snugged down slightly with a hex key wrench for a little extra security
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Eliza Archery PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.