- *NEW* Retail/Range Assistant - Part Time Position (16-20 hours per week)
Eliza Archery is located in Seaford, Victoria. We are a busy Indoor Range/Shop. Recent growth and expansion has created an opportunity to join our close knit team of passionate archers. We're looking for a friendly, well presented, confident team member who lives and breathes the sport of Archery. Team member needs to be able to exceed customer service expectations, work cohesively in a team environment and always be willing to go the extra mile when needed.
Experience in the sport of archery is an asset for this role. Previous experience in a retail and/or customer facing sales role will be viewed favourably. An excellent phone manner is of major importance for this position. You will be required to work with a team, as well as independently to manage day to day sales, inventory, stock replenishment, shop cleanliness and general retail position duties.
- Show initiative and work independently find tasks to do(stock replenishment, store cleaning etc)
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work the required hours including a Saturday. We're open every day, except for Public Holidays and Sundays. Starting hours can be either part-time or full-time.
- Able to work unsupervised and within the team
- Maintaining and replenishing stock storewide
- Able to conduct group archery sessions and work with Children
- Setting up and repairing bows
- Serving and assisting customers in a friendly, informative manner
- Operating tills and point of sale systems
- Drivers Licence/Ability to tow a trailer
- Working With Childrens Check
Willingness to Learn:
- Learn how to use the company's systems and protocols
- Learn about Archery – all styles and disciplines
Perks of The Job:
- Be a part of Australia’s fastest growing archery company
- Extensive training and development
- Free EA Range Membership (Value $500)
- Guaranteed weekly work with Saturday work a requirement
- Work with fellow archery enthusiasts that share your passion for the sport
- Trade Pricing on all products in-store
- Above Award Wages!
- Sleep-in every weekday as we start work at 12!
Training will be provided to the right candidate.
If this sounds like you and you are interested in a career with Eliza Archery, please forward a cover letter and your resume to us at: email@example.com with the Email subject title:
Job Application – Retail/Range Assistant - YOUR NAME
Start Date - ASAP
We look forward to hearing from you.