- Constructed of die cast alloy
- Clamp is precision ground to assure identical blade matching, right and left helical clamps are ground with a radius to achieve a true helical fletch
- Hollow recess allows for thumb and fingertip control preventing slippage in the hand
- Graduated scale at the rear base of the clamp allows for consistent spacing of feathers and vanes accurately from the nock
- Knife edge on base of the clamp eliminates build up of surplus glue
- Note: The steel plate is cased into the straight clamp, unlike the right and left helical where it is glued on
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Eliza Archery PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.