The Easton X23 is the all-new 23 size shaft optimized for maximum diameter Indoor competition allowed by FITA (World Archery) regulations. This sleek, classic, diamond polished anodized silver finish is distinctive on the shooting line and in your quiver. Precision and proven X7 alloy performance.
Shafts sold individually. Components available separately.
- Optimized for maximum diameter, indoor, World Archery regulation competition
- Precision and proven X7 alloy performance
- 7178-T9 aerospace alloy
- Diamond polished anodized silver finish
- Strength (psi) 105,000
- Archery Style: Compound Target, 3D Archery
- Material: Aluminium
- Available sizes: 2312, 2314, 2315
- Components sold separately.
- Easton One Piece Points
- Competition Pro Points
- Competition PIN Points
- Insert Nocks:
- Easton 3D Super Nocks
- Beiter 19/1 or 19/2 or 19H Nocks
- 2312 - 33in
- 2314 - 33.5in
- 2315 - 34in
*SPECIAL ORDER* Please note that this is a special order item, we do not keep stock and so will take 1-2 weeks to arrive depending on our suppliers.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Eliza Archery PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.