The Element is the ultimate tough, heavy duty, day-in day-out hunting boot. The high ankle and new lace-locking system gives your foot complete support. The firm shank and full rand make it bulletproof and stable in the rockiest country.
- A heavy-duty rubber rand provides protection against sharp rocks and scree.
- The TPU CrampLok™ is compatible with both semi-automatic and universal strap crampons.
- The upper is made from top quality 2.5mm Nubuck leather.
- The lining is constructed from Hydrafuse, a heavy-duty waterproof, breathable membrane.
- An anatomically designed tongue with centre lock lace hook and a soft and durable Nappa leather connection to the upper.
- Strategically designed perforations in the upper allow air circulation to move around your foot keeping your feet more comfortable.
- Roller lower lace eyelets paired with locking mid and upper lace hooks means your laces synch up easily and stay locked in place throughout the day.
- All Terrain Comfort insole with breathable top layer and heavy-duty comfort foam moulds to the shape of your foot to minimize friction and fatigue.
- A Full-length nylon shank with anatomically designed tapered flex provides stable foot placement on uneven terrain and overbending.
- The new lightweight HIA™ (High Impact Absorption) PU midsole absorbs and softens impact, while assisting in controlling over-pronation and supination, reducing fatigue while on extended expeditions.
- The aggressive Vibram® TSAVO outsole provides exceptional grip in challenging terrain.
- Weight sz9: 900g / Boot
- Sizes 8-13US.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Eliza Archery PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.