The Odyssey Jacket is like nothing else on the market. Although it looks like another raincoat the Odyssey is so much more. It was designed in the hills by professional hunters who smash gear harder and faster than any of us. Every detail from the angle of the pocket zips to the waterproof membrane was stringently and ruthlessly developed to produce a hunting jacket that fits better than the others, last longer than the others, feels better than the others and performs like nothing you've ever experienced.
- 22,000mm minimum, waterproof rating (JIS Testing)
- 10,000gm/m2/24hr breathability rating
- Weight Sz M: 950 grams
- HYDRAFUSE™ DURAWEAVE ULTRA™ fabric is incredibly durable, waterproof, quiet, packable, and remains breathable.
- 68 plastic bottles are recycled in the making of this fabric, thus saved from ending up in landfill.
- PFC free durable water repellent.
- Two streamlined chest pockets with ample room for big binos hidden under the handwarmer pockets.
- Two streamlined chest handwarmer pockets positioned high so water doesn't run down your forearms and into the pockets.
- Two lower pockets to stash extra gear that double as hand warmers on cold frosty mornings
- Fully adjustable hood with a stiff yet flexible peak, ergonomic, shape, plenty of peripheral vision and one-touch pullers
- Adjustable cuffs and waistband
- Giant Pit Zips to dump heat quickly on the move
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Eliza Archery PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.