Kayuga Old School broadheads feature 2 solid blades for strength, reliability, performance and penetration.
Solid unvented blades mean there is silent flight.
Kayuga come pre-sharpened out of the pack, factory bevelled edge.
- Screw in
- 2 blade
- 2 inches or 50mm long
- Cutting diameter 1.06in or 27mm
- 2mm reinforced tip
- 5-16in ferrule
- Braze welded
- 48-50 Rockwell C hardness
- Simple but effective
- Factory bevelled edge
- High strength for good penetration
- Solid unvented
- Pre-sharpened out of the pack
- Aerodynamic Australian design
- Come in a six pack clamshell to retain sharpness
- Available in 175 grains, 150 grains and 125 grains. Please specify weight choice
- Can be resharpened
When sharpening broadheads, always file the tip off so it is 3mm across. A touch up with a broadhead sharpener and it will be shaving sharp. You must use a broadhead sharpener to re-sharpen your broadheads to razor sharpness. Once sharpened, you can perform a test to see if your broadhead is sharp - broadheads will normally shave hair on your upper arm. Broadhead sharpeners are sold separately.
Kayuga stands for Kill All Your Untamed Game Accurately.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Eliza Archery PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.