Some consider a good set of 10x42 binoculars the sweet spot. Enough magnification for clear identification but still compact enough to take everywhere. Whether it’s your first set of binoculars or your 50th, your glass needs to give you a bright image, feel comfortable in your hands, and be able to take a beating.
• Backed by a full lifetime guarantee, you’ll be wondering why you didn’t have to pay more
• Lightweight but tough as nails, a rugged magnesium housing protects the optic during fast-paced action
• A built-in 1/4-20 tripod adapter port makes it easy to mount to a tripod
• Features twist-up eye cups and generous eye relief for comfortable extended viewing
• See more in less light with Twilight Max Light management system
• Adds up to 20 extra minutes of shooting light
• Eliminates 85% more glare-producing stray light than competitors
• Premium edge-to-edge lens clarity
• Large tactile focus dial is easy to find and use, even with gloved hands, which gives you the precision focus you need to pick antlers out of the trees or hide out of the brush
• Diopter focus paddle allows you to precisely focus your binoculars, compensating for differences between your eyes
• Absolute waterproof and fog proof integrity means it's ready to perform in the field, in all conditions
• Interpupillary distance range (cm) 57-78
• Weight: (oz) 28 • Linear FOV (ft/1000 yd) - High 367.5
• Linear FOV (m/1000 m) - Low 111.4
• Length (in) 6.2
• Angular FOV (degrees) - Low 6.5
• Angular FOV (degrees) - High 7
• Eye Relief (mm) - High 15
• Exit Pupil (mm) - High 4.1
• Close Focus Distance (ft) 13.5 (m) 4.1
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Eliza Archery users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.