Option Archery's aptly named Quivalizer reduces bow weight, improves bow balance and increases aiming stability at full draw by combining the quiver and the stabiliser into a single unit.
The plan with the Quivalizer was to lighten the overall weight of the bow and make your hunting bow balance and aim like a target bow. Normally this winds up loading up your bow with offset stabilisers, rear stabilisers or longer stabilisers. This adds so much weight to your hunting bow that you have to ask yourself if it is worth all the trade off. The Quivalizer can shave up to 10 to 12 ounces off the weight of your bow, yet puts a long stabiliser out there.
The function that really sets the Quivalizer apart from all other quivers on the market is the ability to shoot with it in the front stabiliser position but it can also be quickly locked in the fully functional side standard bow quiver position.
In the side position, it balances the bow similar to other bow mounted quivers which mount tight to the bow.
In the front position it balances the bow perfectly (left to right) and gives stability similar to shooting with an 18 to 20 inch front stabiliser.
Another thing to note is that when it is mounted in the front position, it protrudes from the front of the riser almost exactly the same distance as a nocked arrow.
Formerly known as the Trophy Taker Quivalizer, it is now named the Option Archery Quivalizer.
No tools quick release connections allow the Quivalizer to be used like a one piece quiver.
It can be clipped to the side of the bow for storage and transport and moved into shooting position in a matter of seconds.
One look at a line up of professional target shooters and it is no secret that a well balanced bow with a longer stabiliser is more accurate than one without.
The Quivalizer addresses both issues by offering a longer than average stabiliser that helps store quiver and arrow weight on the correct side of the bow.
At the same time, overall bow weight is noticeably reduced thanks to its lightweight design.
The Quivalizer is easily converted from right to left hand, allows the arrows to be stored on either side of the stabiliser and offers left/right adjustment to fine tune your bow's balance at full draw.
With the Quivalizer, there are three tools in one - a stabiliser, an at the ready quiver for grabbing an arrow for a quick follow-up shot and a bow stand for setting your bow down. At first, you might not take this product seriously, but once you see it work and use it, you'll be totally convinced.
- Sleek design incorporates a perfectly balanced stabiliser
- Positions arrows tight to the bow, vertical or extended
- No tools quick release connections allow the Quivalizer to be used like a one piece quiver
- Ultra lightweight, silent and strong hood
- Eliminates the need for both a quiver & a stabiliser
- Specifically designed to enhance balance
- Increase accuracy with a 18 inch stabiliser
- No tools dual quick-detach/re-attach front or side makes connecting it to your bow easy
- Versatile as also mounts in standard upright quiver position
- Easily changes from right hand to left hand and allows arrows to be mounted on either side of the riser
- First high quality quiver & stabiliser combo on the market
- 5 arrow capacity
- Carbon tube reduces overall weight
- Hood & components crafted from durable high-grade machined aluminium protects your arrows
- Installation & assembly instructions included
- Black colour finish
- For use with left and right hand bows
- Weighs just over 226.8 grams or 8oz
- Unconditional lifetime warranty
- Field tested and made in USA
- Comes in a re-usable conical storage canister with hanger
If you want a lighter weight, better balanced bow that aims like a target bow, check out Option Archery's Quivalizer, another of their products that lives up to their goal of bringing target precision to hunting camp.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Eliza Archery PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.