The 2 Easy Broadhead Sharpener is designed to take the hassle out of sharpening your broadheads.
Featuring 1000 grit diamond stones with a built in 30 degree sharpening guide for your 2 Blade Broadheads and a flat stone for your 3 Blade Broadheads & Knives!
For best results, we recommend sharpening with a light coating of oil, using one directional strokes!
The 2 Easy Broadhead Sharpener is designed for Ozcut Broadheads primarily, however will work with a wide array of double bevel 2,3 & 4 Blade Broadheads.
- Apply a light coating of oil to the diamond stones before use. This will help with sharpening your broadhead more efficiently.
- Position Broadhead flat on the jig, ensuring all of the blade surface is touching the diamond stone and centered in the jig (as pictured).
- Push forward with a moderate pressure in the one direction, ensuring the broadhead blade remains flat to the diamond stone.
- Repeat this stroke approx 20 times, reducing pressure with each stroke, until an even edge is achieved to the end of the bevel.
- Rotate the Broadhead and repeat with even amount of strokes and pressure on the unsharpened side. (Note the tanto tip is not to be sharpened)
- Apply light coating of oil to sharpened Broadhead blades for longetivity of the sharpened edge whilst in storage.
- Enjoy your sharpened, ready to go Broadheads.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Eliza Archery PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.