TenPoint Crossbow Technologies and Garmin have teamed up to release the most powerful, most accurate long-range crossbow ever – the Vapor RS470 XERO.
- Delivering supercharged speeds up to 470 FPS and the revolutionary ACUslide cocking and de-cocking system, the Vapor RS470 XERO is equipped with the new Garmin Xero® X1i Rangefinding Scope to provide exact aiming at any distance for unmatched long- range accuracy
Garmin Xero® X1i crossbow scope with built-in laser rangefinder is the first of its kind
Auto-ranging digital scope with 3.5X magnification automatically measures distance to a target
A single button press lets you range game up to 250-yards away and reflective targets up to 500-yards away
- Vector-Quad™ cable technology utilizes four cables instead of the traditional two which eliminates cam lean and generates straight-nock travel leading to same-hole down-range accuracy
- RX7-Cam™ system rotates an industry leading 404-degrees to produce speeds up to an unprecedented 470 feet-per-second
- S1 trigger has a 2-stage, zero-creep design features an advanced roller-sear system that delivers a consistent crisp, 3.5-pound pull. The trigger is equipped with a DFI™
20-inch MICRO-TRAC™ fluted aluminum barrel that reduces the flight deck surface by an incredible 50%. The minimal string-to-barrel contact increases accuracy and provides string life in excess of 1,000 shots.
- Stock also features an elevated cheek piece which provides the shooter with perfect eye level alignment for the XERO® X1i Rangefinding Scope
TenPoint Crossbow Technologies is 100% American owned, operated, and all of its crossbow models are manufactured in Mogadore, OH.
- ACUslide cocking and de-cocking system
- Garmin XERO X1i® Rangefinding Scope
- TenPoint Narrow Soft Case
- 6-pack of EVO-X™ Lighted CenterPunch™ Premium Carbon Crossbow Arrows (.001” straightness)
- 6-pack of EVO-X CenterPunch Premium Carbon Crossbow Arrows (.001” straightness)
- 3-pack of EVO-X CenterPunch Rear-Deploying Broadheads
- Integrated String Stop System
- 6-arrow Tech Quiver