All bows purchased from Eliza Archery include a basic tune at the discretion of staff. If you're wanting a Pro Tune, this is what's included. This is not something that is done on the spot, you will need to leave your bow with us for at least 24 hours so we can allocate the proper amount of time.
Compound set-up includes:
- D-Loop with Nocking Points
- Nock Height set with Level
- Poundage and draw length set-up to your specifications
- Cam lean checked
- Tiller and brace height checked
- ATA Checked
- Cam Timing Checked
- Test-Shot if possible
- *Please note that as a result of a proper tune, a perfect paper tear is not always achieved. There are always slight variations between archers and their differing techniques, we always suggest following up a set-up with regular coaching sessions*
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Eliza Archery PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.