The E1 Carbon "Sexy Leg" Clicker comprises 3 parts, the clicker itself, the locking star and a tightening tool. The carbon blade is more precise than a steel blade and delivers a snug fit and a clear, positive, audible "click" sound. Traditionally, many competitive archers would purchase a carbon clicker with a metal cap on the end and then remove this cap prior to use. We've removed this step! By providing an all carbon clicker that is easily tightened to the riser to avoid any kind of movement whilst shooting. As well as being a slightly unique design, the benefit of having a clicker at such an angle, means that regardless of how far the clicker is extended along the plate, the end of the clicker will always be vertical in relation to the arrow. This stops any rotation or additional clicking noises when the clicker is passing over the bulge of the point.
The "heel" of the clicker, also assists the awareness of the archer if they happen to draw back with their arrow sitting on top of the plunger button. As this will result in a much longer draw length than usual, therefore alerting the archer to the issue. The “stiffness” of the leg clicker can also be adjusted by moving the clicker further away from the riser, as illustrated above. The closer to the riser, the louder the “click” will sound, with the opposite result being achieved by moving the clicker further away.
- All carbon, pre-bent blade
- Low profile blade
- Always keep its curve, will not get out of shape
- No more metal parts that move or fall off over time
- Snappy, loud, distinct click
- Choose your own level of stiffness, by adjusting the locking star in or out from the riser
- No annoying buzzing sound
- Very high quality
- Easy to adjust, 3x less likely to move than any other commercial clicker thanks to our Lockdown Wrench and Star.
- Available in 6 unique cross-hatched colours.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Eliza Archery PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.